1. Inverter power must be greater than the rated power of the appliances used. Considering that some appliances start with larger current, the inverter with larger output power should be selected.
2. The DC voltage and the frequency voltage of the inverter must be matched with that of the inverter. The inverter has indicated the connected DC power supply (such as 12V, 24V etc.). Then the voltage of the battery must be the same as that of the inverter. The voltage of the inverter is DC12V, and the voltage of the battery must be 12V, otherwise the inverter will be the same. The device will not work or damage.
3. The positive and negative poles must be connected to the positive pole (red) of the battery and the negative pole (black) of the battery.
4. Charging use (some users may not need this function) in the AC input according to the market power, the battery and inverter according to the requirements of the correct connection, the positive electrode (red), negative electrode (black), close the relevant switch, the battery can be automatically charged, after sufficient automatically into floating charge. At the same time, the machine has automatic bypass function, when the city power input, can automatically bypass output to the load, when the city power outage automatically converted to inverter output, uninterrupted power supply to the load
5. When the inverter is used without power input, the accumulator and the inverter are correctly connected according to the requirements, the corresponding switch of the panel is closed, and the inverter outputs alternating current to supply the electrical load.