Tips for using inverters:
1. The dc voltage should be consistent
Each inverter has access dc voltage values, such as 12V, 24V, etc. The inverter (FIG. 4) requires that the battery voltage must be consistent with the dc input voltage of the inverter. For example, a 12V inverter must choose a 12V battery.
2. The output power of the inverter must be greater than that of the appliance, especially for high-power appliances such as refrigerators and air conditioners when starting up.
3. Positive and negative terminals must be connected correctly
The dc voltage of the inverter is marked with positive and negative poles. Red is positive (+), black is negative (-), the battery is also marked positive (+), red is positive (+), black is negative (-), connection must be positive (red is red), negative (black is black). The connecting line must be large enough and minimize the length of the connecting line.
4. It should be placed in a ventilated and dry place, be careful of rain, and keep a distance of more than 20cm from surrounding objects, away from it easily
Combustion and explosive, avoid by all means is placed on the machine or any other items covering, using the environment temperature is not more than 40 ℃.
5. Charging and inverting cannot be carried out simultaneously. That is, the charging plug cannot be inserted into the electrical circuit of the inverter output when the inverter changes.
6. The interval between two starts shall not be less than 5 seconds (cut off the input power).
7. Please wipe with dry cloth or antistatic cloth to keep the machine clean.
8. Before connecting the input and output of the machine, please first properly ground the shell of the machine.
9. To avoid accidents, users are strictly prohibited to open the machine case for operation and use.
10. If the machine is suspected to be out of order, please do not continue to operate and use it. The inverter (FIG. 5) should cut off the input and output timely and be inspected and maintained by qualified maintenance personnel or maintenance units.
11. When connecting the battery, make sure there is no other metal on hand to avoid short circuit of the battery and burning human body.
12. The installation environment shall meet the following requirements for safety and performance:
1) Drying: do not soak or get wet;
2) A cool: temperature between 0 ℃ and 40 ℃;
3) Ventilation: keep no foreign matter within 5CM on the shell and other end surfaces well ventilated.
13. Installation and use method
1) Put the converter switch in the position of OFF, and then insert the cigar head into the cigarette lighter socket in the car to ensure that the switch is in place and the contact is good;
2) Identify all electrical power in G - ICE below the nominal power for use, the appliance of 220 v plug directly insert the 220 v socket at the end of the converter, and to ensure that the sum of two socket all connected to the electric power within the rated power G - ICE;
3) Turn on the converter switch, and the green indicator light is on, indicating that the work is normal.
4) The red indicator light is on, indicating that the converter is off due to overvoltage/undervoltage/overload/overtemperature.
5) In many cases, the output is limited, due to the car cigarette lighter socket converter alarm or turn off when the normal use, at this time as long as the launch vehicle or reduce electricity power can be restored to normal.
14. Matters needing attention
1) The TV, monitor, motor, etc. reach the peak power when starting, and the inverter (FIG. 6) runs out
Tube converter can bear the peak power of 2 times rated power, but some of the electric power to meet the requirements of peak power could exceed peak output power converter, overload protection, electricity was shut off. Simultaneous driving
Electric appliance, the likelihood produces this kind of circumstance, should close electric appliance switch first, open converter switch first, open electric appliance switch one by one next, and should open electric appliance with highest peak value first.
2) In the process of use, the battery voltage start falling, when the converter DC input voltage to 10.4-11 V, alarms peak chirp, the computer or other sensitive electrical appliances should be closed in time, if ignore the alarm, converter was in 9.7 10.3 V voltage, automatic shut off, so that you can avoid battery be overdischarge, power protection off patrol, the red light is lit up.
3) The vehicle should be started in time to charge the battery, so as to prevent power failure and affect the start-up and battery life of the vehicle;
4) Although the converter has no overvoltage protection function, the input voltage is over 16V, which may damage the converter;
5) After continuous use, shell surface temperature will rise to 60 ℃, pay attention to air flow, stay away from the influence of high temperature object.
More imformation, contact us.