Solar power inverters are electrical equipment, improper installation will cause serious consequences. Installation precautions when installing the inverter mainly include:
1) The installation place should be well ventilated, away from water, flammable gas and corrosive agents.
2) Do not put it on its side. Keep the air inlet under the front panel, the fan outlet of the rear cover and the air inlet on the side of the box unobstructed.
3) The ambient temperature is maintained at 0-40 degrees.
4) If it is disassembled and used at low temperature, water droplets may condense. You must wait until the inside and outside are completely dry before installing and using, otherwise there is a danger of electric shock.
5) If the machine is placed out of use for a long time, it can be installed and used after confirming that the machine is completely dry and free of corrosion.
6) Please leave a space of 10 cm around the inverter to make the air unblocked.
7) Other precautions of dc to ac solar power inverter installation for home, read the manual for details.