The inverter converts direct current into alternating current, and the alternating voltage converted by the 3 phase inverter is 3 phase, namely AC380V. 3 phase electricity is composed of three alternating electric potentials with the same frequency, equal amplitude and 120° phase difference. It is mainly used for uninterruptible power supply systems in the military, communications, factories and enterprises.
Compared with single phase inverters, 3 phase inverters have the following advantages:
1. Higher output voltage can drive more powerful electrical appliances.
2. 3 phase inverter can provide better voltage level and higher safety.
3. The instantaneous power of the 3 phase inverter is more stable.
4. The higher the voltage used, the cheaper the electricity bill. That is to say, at the same cost, the transmission capacity of a 3 phase inverter is stronger than that of a single-phase inverter.
Xindun 3 phase inverter features:
1. Wide range of applications: Xindun 3 phase inverters are not only suitable for home power backup systems, but also for industrial and commercial power stations.
2. Support 3 phase unbalanced load, triple peak power, pure sine wave output.
3. Wide input voltage anti-disturbance range, adapt to harsh grid environment.
4. The output protection function is complete, with overvoltage, overload, overheating, short circuit, overcurrent and other protection functions
If necessary, please contact us.
High-frequency inverter uses high-frequency DC/AC conversion technology to convert low-voltage DC into high-frequency low-voltage AC. After being boosted by a high-frequency transformer, the high-frequency rectifier filter circuit rectifies it into a