The installation and construction of distributed power station is diverse, and the inverter, which is the core of photovoltaic power generation system, is also installed in different places.
Hang a wall to install
Common household photovoltaic power plant projects, inverters are installed in this form, at this time, the inverter as far as possible installed on the South wall, the inverter face north, the sun can not be directly in place. The specific requirements are as follows:
1) Eye alignment is the best position for the machine to be installed from the ground height, so as to observe and read the LED display information and facilitate routine maintenance.
2) The inverter should not be exposed directly to the sun or other heat sources.
3) When installing outdoors, the inverter should be equipped with rain-proof sunscreen to avoid direct sunlight and rainwater immersion.
4) The installed wall should be able to bear the weight of the inverter, which is more than 1.5 times the weight of the inverter.
5) The inverters should be installed vertically or inclined backward 15 degrees. Horizontal or upside-down installation is strictly prohibited.
6) Inverter must be placed in a space of air circulation. Inverter is divided into forced air cooling and natural heat dissipation. Inverter itself is a heating source. All the heat should be released in time. It can not be placed in a closed space or close to the heat source, otherwise the temperature will rise higher and higher.
7) At least 50cm distance should be left around the inverter. The inlet and outlet of the inverter is from side to side, and the two sides should have more than 100cm space distance.
8) In the case of multiple inverters installed at the same time, when the space is sufficient, it is recommended to install a zigzag mode; when the space is insufficient, it is recommended to install a triangle mode.
Mounting on the bracket
This is the common ground distributed project installation plan.
It can be mounted close below a certain set of components, using fixed bracket or hoop mounting to directly fix the equipment on the column. This scheme needs to pay attention to the strength of the support and the holding column and the height of the inverter off the ground to prevent the equipment from being placed too low in rainstorm days.
Installed on the roof
This installation is mainly in large industrial and commercial buildings.
1) Because of the open workshop, no ceiling and daughter wall, the inverter has no place to hang. Considering reducing the cost of cable, the inverter usually needs self-made bracket when installing, and the bracket needs to consider the load bearing and typhoon resistance of the inverter.
2) The support will produce shadows on the roof, so when installing the inverter, try to install the components outside the shadow of the inverter, so as not to occlude the components, affecting the generation income.
3) As is known to all, the life of electronic devices will be reduced by half with the increase of ambient temperature by 10℃. For this type of inverter, the internal temperature of the inverter will be greatly increased when exposed to the hot sun for a long time, which will seriously affect the life of the key components of the inverter. The inverter will run at a reduced level in order to protect the internal components, or even cause the inversion when the temperature is too high. It is suggested that the inverters add sunshade to avoid the sun\'s sun exposure.
In addition to the above requirements, there are still some points for attention:
1. Inverter must be reliably grounded when installed.
2. Ithere should be enough space in front of inverter to facilitate data observation and maintenance.
3 The selected installation site temperature is -25 degrees℃~50 degrees℃, the installation environment is clean.