The solar power system is composed of solar battery packs, solar controllers, and battery packs. If you want the output power of the solar power system to be AC, you also need to configure an inverter.
The configuration of solar power system mainly considers the following factors:
1. Where is the solar power system used? What is the solar radiation situation in this place?
2. What is the total power of all loads?
3. What is the output voltage of the system?
4. How long does the load need to work a day?
5. In case of rainy weather, how many days does the system need to supply power continuously?
6. Is the load purely resistive, capacitive or inductive, and what is the starting current?
If you need to install a solar power system, please contact Xindun, we will design a suitable system according to your actual needs.
High-frequency inverter uses high-frequency DC/AC conversion technology to convert low-voltage DC into high-frequency low-voltage AC. After being boosted by a high-frequency transformer, the high-frequency rectifier filter circuit rectifies it into a