Inverter is a kind of converter which can transform 12V DC power into 110V or 220V AC power supply. It has the characteristics of small volume, convenient use, stable performance and so on.
Inverter technology is the most important and core technology in power electronics technology. It is mainly used in all kinds of inverter power, frequency conversion power, switching power supply, UPS power supply, AC voltage regulator, power system reactive compensation, power active filter, frequency converter, electric vehicle, electric train, fuel cell static power station and so on.
Application: It can be used in various electrical appliances such as computers, televisions, emergency lights, fans, mobile phone chargers, tape recorders and so on.
Classification: According to the output power, it can be divided into 75W, 90W, 120W, 300W, 500W, 1000W, 2000W, 5000W and so on.
Safety performance: 1. Overvoltage protection: when the input voltage is higher than 15.5V, the circuit automatically disconnects the protection. 2. Low voltage protection: when the input voltage is lower than 10.0V, the circuit automatically disconnects the protection. 3. Short circuit protection: when short circuit occurs, the circuit will automatically disconnect from the protection. 4. Overheat protection: when the temperature is too high, the circuit will automatically disconnect from the protection.
UPS is an important external device that provides continuous, stable and uninterrupted power supply.
Principle: UPS is a power electronic device integrating digital and analog circuits, automatically controlling inverters and maintenance free energy storage devices.
Function: UPS can effectively purify the city electricity when the city electricity appears abnormal; it can also supply power to the computer and other equipment for a certain time when the city electricity is suddenly interrupted so that you can have plenty of time to deal with.
Use: with the advent of the information society, UPS is widely used in various links from information collection, transmission, processing, storage to application. Its importance is increasing with the increasing importance of information application.
Matters needing attention:
1) The environment of UPS should be well ventilated, conducive to heat dissipation and keep the environment clean.
2) Do not carry inductive loads, such as money counting machines, fluorescent lamps, air conditioners, etc., so as to avoid damage.
3) UPS output load control of about 60% is the best, the highest reliability.
4) The light load of UPS (such as 1000VA load of UPS with 100VA load) may cause the deep discharge of the battery, which will reduce the service life of the battery. It should be avoided as much as possible.
5) The proper discharge is helpful to the activation of the battery. For example, for a long time, the battery should be discharged once every three months by UPS load, which can prolong the service life of the battery.
6) For most small UPS, start UPS at work, avoid starting UPS with load when starting up, and turn off UPS when leaving work. For the UPS in the network room, since most networks work 24 hours a day, UPS must also operate 24 hours a day.
7) After the discharge of UPS, the battery shall be charged in time to avoid damage caused by excessive self-discharge.