As the core device of off-grid solar photovoltaic power generation system, off-grid inverters\' performance directly determines the conversion efficiency and overall output of the system. 100kw off-grid inverters are generally used in large-scale off-grid solar photovoltaic power generation systems. Precautions for their use:
1. Connect the appropriate number of battery cells according to the rated battery voltage of the solar off-grid inverter. Do not connect the positive and negative poles.
2. Turn off all loads before connecting the load, and make sure that the total load power is lower than the inverter rated power.
3. Disconnect the power grid switch before connecting to the mains, and do not reverse the polarity.
4. Before replacing the battery, turn off the solar off-grid inverter and unplug the mains input line.
5. In order to ensure the personal safety of users and ensure the correct use of the product, please make sure that it is properly grounded before starting the machine.
To buy a high-power off-grid inverter of 100kw and above, you must choose a formal manufacturer with a complete after-sales system, otherwise it will cause a lot of trouble. Xindun has produced high-power inverters for more than ten years. It has high-quality high-power single-phase and three-phase inverters and a complete after-sales system. If you have any questions, please contact us.
There are many types of inverters, solar inverter vs hybrid inverter vs off grid inverter vs on grid inverter vs normal inverter. We need to be clear about their differences and functions in order to choose the most suitable inverter for our market. This article will comprehensively explain the types of inverters and help you understand them more deeply.
There are many names for DC to AC equipment, such as solar inverter, electric inverter, power inverter, and ups inverter. What are the similarities and differences between them? How to choose power inverter vs solar inverter vs electric inverter vs ups? This article will tell you.
Xindun plug and play off grid solar system (solar kit), is the best ready-to-use system that includes everything you need to generate electricity from the sun. The plug & play solar power systems consist of solar panel, inverter, and pv cables already connected together.