As the core device of off-grid solar photovoltaic power generation system, off-grid inverters\' performance directly determines the conversion efficiency and overall output of the system. 100kw off-grid inverters are generally used in large-scale off-grid solar photovoltaic power generation systems. Precautions for their use:
1. Connect the appropriate number of battery cells according to the rated battery voltage of the solar off-grid inverter. Do not connect the positive and negative poles.
2. Turn off all loads before connecting the load, and make sure that the total load power is lower than the inverter rated power.
3. Disconnect the power grid switch before connecting to the mains, and do not reverse the polarity.
4. Before replacing the battery, turn off the solar off-grid inverter and unplug the mains input line.
5. In order to ensure the personal safety of users and ensure the correct use of the product, please make sure that it is properly grounded before starting the machine.
To buy a high-power off-grid inverter of 100kw and above, you must choose a formal manufacturer with a complete after-sales system, otherwise it will cause a lot of trouble. Xindun has produced high-power inverters for more than ten years. It has high-quality high-power single-phase and three-phase inverters and a complete after-sales system. If you have any questions, please contact us.
High-frequency inverter uses high-frequency DC/AC conversion technology to convert low-voltage DC into high-frequency low-voltage AC. After being boosted by a high-frequency transformer, the high-frequency rectifier filter circuit rectifies it into a