Solar photovoltaic power station is a power station that converts solar energy into electric energy through solar cell components. It can be installed on the ground on a large scale, or placed on the roof or external wall of a building to form a photovoltaic building integration. Compared with other power plants, the advantages of solar photovoltaic power station are:
1. The energy source is inexhaustible.
2. No air pollution, no noise production, and environmentally friendly.
3. It is not restricted by region, and can be installed and used in areas without electricity and complex terrain.
4. High energy quality.
5. The time from construction to energy acquisition is short.
6. Stable and reliable working performance, long service life.
The main disadvantage of solar photovoltaic power plants is that they occupy a large area and are affected by meteorological conditions.
Xindun is engaged in the research and promotion of solar photovoltaic power plants. For more information about solar photovoltaic power plants, please call Xindun.
High-frequency inverter uses high-frequency DC/AC conversion technology to convert low-voltage DC into high-frequency low-voltage AC. After being boosted by a high-frequency transformer, the high-frequency rectifier filter circuit rectifies it into a