The Introduction: Since distributed pv system converts solar energy into electricity through solar panels, it is essential for solar radiation, and the roof facing south is the best place to install distributed pv system.
1. Is it illegal to install distributed photovoltaic due to the need for building transformation and building platform?
According to relevant national laws and regulations, roof distributed photovoltaic power generation system is not illegal. As long as the application is submitted through the compliance way and the photovoltaic power station is reasonably designed and built, the state grid will be connected to the power grid and grant subsidies on time.
2. How to determine whether the roof is suitable for installing distributed pv?
Since distributed pv converts solar energy into electricity through solar panels, it is essential for solar radiation, and the roof facing south is the best place to install distributed pv. Second, the roof had better not block before and after, such won\'t affect the sunshine illuminate. Finally, it is best to have a large area on the roof where solar panels can be installed to maximize electricity generation.
3. What are the components of the distributed photovoltaic grid-connected power generation system?
The distributed photovoltaic power generation system consists of photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic grid-connected inverter, distribution box and bidirectional metering electricity meter.
4. How to select the grid-connected voltage of distributed photovoltaic grid-connected system?
Grid voltage distributed photovoltaic system is mainly determined by the system capacity, the grid voltage need to access system based on the power grid company decided, on general households choose AC220V power grid, the commercial can choose AC380V or on 10 kv power grid.
5. What determines the tilt Angle of pv array installation?
The installation Angle of pv array is generally determined by the latitude of the installation site.
6. How to determine the installation orientation of pv array? What are the effects on power generation?
Since the main reason that affects the photovoltaic power generation is the amount of sunlight, the module should be installed in the direction where the sunlight is most abundant. Different installation angles also affect the generation capacity of the photovoltaic module.
7. How to choose the photovoltaic power station system?
When choosing a photovoltaic power station, we should see whether the brand is reliable and whether the product quality and service can be guaranteed. Choose professional and regular brand photovoltaic products. Xindun product system development and launched photovoltaic inverter, household electricity, the container type energy storage device such as advanced technology, high quality photovoltaic products, further improve the brand chain, and won many domestic and international certification CQC certification.
8. Should the design and installation of pv array consider the influence of wind speed? How should building load and wind resistance requirements be considered when installing distributed photovoltaic?
Photovoltaic array installed on the roof of a building, it is necessary to consider the load of the building roof, at the same time considering the airflow in the turbulent flow and speed after the building changes impact on the safety of the pv array, only give full consideration to the local wind conditions, landforms, terrain, and plan to install a photovoltaic array of the relative position of the buildings in the surrounding environment, to ensure the safety of the pv array and the surrounding life and property.
9. How to determine the installed capacity of household photovoltaic power generation system?
Household photovoltaic power generation system, the size of the installed capacity depends on the power load, the style of the roof and roof area, and connecting with the power grid company\'s reply, determine the optimal installed capacity, according to idle roof area, generally 5 kw photovoltaic power plant covers an area of 50 flat. However, before installation, it is necessary to measure the roof size and design with professional technology.
10. After the grid is connected to the distributed photovoltaic power generation system, how to distinguish between the current electricity used in the home from the power grid or the solar cell components in the home?
In the distributed generation system after the installation is complete, the grid company will be hooked up to the inspection for acceptance, after acceptance in the owner\'s home to install two (or two-way meters), two pieces of electric meter will respectively for photovoltaic power generation system, an independent measurement and mains electricity consumption.
Know more, contact us.